We’re looking for a full time Agile Delivery Manager to lead a team delivering projects using agile frameworks and practices.
Proven experience in delivering technology projects and products in an agile environment
Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
Prior government experience or background preferred (but not essential)
Superior leadership skills and the ability to drive a project team to deliver within estimates and deadlines
Project discovery and definition of requirements as user stories
Preparation of project backlogs and facilitating estimations
Facilitating sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives
Project budget management and financial reporting
Documenting and tracking project issues and actions including follow-up and status reporting
Coordination and participation in project meetings including team meetings and stakeholder workshops
Facilitating team communication
Client relationship management
Training and mentoring of client Product Owners and project team members in agile best practices
Ongoing management of post launch support and maintenance
New business pitching, project scoping and quoting for existing and new clients
Ideally, we're looking for candidates in Melbourne but if you’re based elsewhere and you're interested in this role, we'd like to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please submit your details via our job application form.
PreviousNext is a mature company that's been running for almost a decade since early 2009. Our company co-founders each have over 25 years web industry experience and our team is comprised of very experienced designers and developers averaging 10 years industry experience. This results in a very stable and profitable company that can invest in our staff's professional development and ensures a strong focus on work life balance. This includes some of the following benefits:
- Staff have a high degree of autonomy to self manage their output by defining their working hours and office location. This may include starting late after dropping the kids at school, working a proportion or all of your time from your home office or working extra hours one week to take a long weekend the next.
- You're working alongside seasoned professionals willing to share their experience and collaborate on providing the best possible solutions for our clients.
- Many of our staff are already parents or are planning their own families, so we have comprehensive approaches for parental leave and flexibility around structuring roles to accommodate individual family circumstances.
- All staff are eligible to participate in a company wide profit share scheme after 1 year of tenure.
- Staff with more than 5 years tenure are eligible for a month of Early Long Service Leave.
- Up to 5% on top of your salary can be budgeted for professional training and conference attendance and we have a very active program to encourage staff to talk at conferences themselves.
- Up to 20% of your paid hours can be directed to open source code contribution or other community related activities.
- All staff receive an allowance to buy your own equipment under a salary sacrifice model. This means that everyone works on their preferred computer spec and can deck out their home offices with great furniture and accessories.
- Your ongoing health is of paramount importance to us and everyone receives an annual allowance to help pay for gym or sport team memberships, yoga classes and other wellbeing programs of their choice.