PreviousNext are looking for experienced PHP developers to join our team.
In order to apply, you must have:
- excellent communication skills: able communicate with developers, clients and non-technical people in both written and oral forms
- a high degree of self-discipline and professionalism in updating tasks, communicating with the team, and logging time spent
- 5+ years experience working with PHP
- a strong knowledge of Objected-Oriented PHP, design-patterns, test-driven development, best practices and coding standards
- experience working with modern PHP frameworks such as Drupal 8, Symfony, Laravel, Slim, Silex
- experience with test frameworks such a PHPUnit, Selenium, Behat etc.
- a sound knowledge of git branching workflows, github pull requests, and continuous integration
- experience working in a team environment
If you meet the above, the following are desirable:
- Experience with Scrum and other agile methodologies
- Demonstrated contributor to one or more open source projects
- Active in the development community; bloging, presenting at meetups and conferences etc.
If this sounds like you, please post your details to our online job application form.
Please note: We will not be accepting candidates put forward by recruitment agencies.