Customer Relationship Management (CRM) with Drupal
Manage the whole customer experience for every interaction. From online, to phone or email, and even via a physical store
Increasingly organisations are wanting to manage the whole customer experience for every interaction. From online, to phone or email, and even via a physical store.
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system can play an important role in centralising user interactions, to provide a much more informed and personalised service offering.
Drupal 8 provides a modern framework for integrating with many different 3rd party web services, and can integrate with CRMs easily.
Features of CRM integration can range from the simple to the complex, and include:
- Contact forms for tracking your user enquiries
- Event registration forms
- Donation forms
- Profile data: share user preferences across your platform
- User interaction logs for displaying a history of online and offline user interactions back to users
The following diagram illustrates a simple relationship between a number of sites and the CRM:
Drupal can integrate with a CRM in a number of ways, including:
- Modern web service client with authentication to access back-end CRM web service.
- Asynchronous batch processing of data using Queue and Batch APIs
- Custom entities for storing fieldable profile data
Existing CRM Solutions for Drupal
With existing integrations available for the most popular CRM platforms, PreviousNext works with clients to provide a cost-effective solution tailored to your specific needs.