The PreviousNext team are gearing up for our annual pilgrimage to DrupalGov Canberra, being held on Monday March 27 at the QT Hotel. With more than 200 tickets already sold, the conference is set to be one of the largest Drupal events in the Southern Hemisphere and a testament to how significant Drupal is now within the Australian Government.
PreviousNext has supported DrupalGov Canberra since the first event in 2013, both as sponsors, but more importantly as speakers sharing our extensive Drupal expertise. This year is no different and our team will be delivering a third of the scheduled talks, covering topics as diverse as Continuous Delivery, Drupal 8 security, Microservices, API driven development and an overview of aGov for Drupal 8 - our production-ready Drupal distribution for Australian Government websites. The full list of PrevousNext speakers and times includes:
- 10:10am - Kim Pepper:API JSON API: What is it and why is it important?
- 11:10am - Nick Schuch: Drupal 8 and Microservices
- 12:00 - Jason Coghlan: A Continuous Delivery Culture: The Next Step for Agile in Government?
- 12:00 - Lee Rowlands: From spaghetti to lasagne - writing clean code for Drupal 7 and 8 with Domain Driven Design
- 1:20 - Owen Lansbury: aGov - The Drupal 8 government distribution
- 1:20 - Jibran Ijaz: Update hook vs Post update hooks
- 2:10 - Lee Rowlands: A blueprint for a secure Drupal 8 platform and build process with composer
We’re also looking forward to a range of talks from our colleagues at govCMS, internal government development teams and other Australian Drupal specialists. Full event details and remaining tickets are available for a limited time at http://drupalgov.org/events/drupalgov-canberra-2017