It’s that time of year when the Drupal community gets together for their big regional conference from Feb 14-16 in Wellington NZ.
The big focus this year will be the impending release of Drupal 8, and the conference will be attracting some of the most influential Drupal contributors from around the world.
The Business Day prior to the conference will also be keynoted by Australian Federal Government CTO, John Sheridan, with presentations by large scale Drupal users, such as Suncorp and FlightCentre.
PreviousNext is playing a big role once again as the Platinum Sponsor, with many of our team volunteering as event organisers and selected as session speakers, including:
- Kim Pepper and Lee Rowlands: Everything You Wanted To Know About Drupal 8 But Were Too Afraid To Ask
- Chris Skene: UX Spaces - a new approach to website design and development
- Pamela Barone: For the love of the Content Editors
- Owen Lansbury: Collaboration as marketing - Making your Drupal product a Hit
- Nick Schuch: A Tour of the Tour Module
- Colin Watson: Form Enhances Function - How Design can Improve User Experience
We’ll also be running a full suite of training courses before and after the conference outlined at http://www.learndrupal.com.au/drupalsouth